Year 3 Badgers
We're the Badgers!
Welcome to our class. We're clean and tidy, strong and protecting. We work hard and make friends for life.
Mrs Rachel Post,
"The more you read, the more things you will know.
The more that you learn, the more places you'll go."
What we're learning this term
- Miss Hind will be teaching the class on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Mrs Post will be teaching Thursday and Friday.
- Children should come dressed in their PE kits on Mondays and Thursdays.
- Spellings are set on a Friday and tested the following Friday.
- The children are expected to read for 10 minutes each evening, practise spellings and complete 5 minutes on Times Tables Rockstars. Their TTRS logins can be found in the back of their homework diary.
- Please sign your child’s homework diary weekly.
- We will visit the library fortnightly on a Friday.
Class book is 'Oliver & the Seawigs' by Philip Reeve & Sarah McIntyre.
Please make use of the following to support your child's learning:
- Daily reading
- Reading Passport
- OJS Passport
- Daily TTRS
- Complete My Maths (x3 sessions per week)
- Weekly spellings