Year 6 Cheetahs
We're the Cheetahs!
Welcome to our class! We're fast-moving winners, independent and smart. We believe in ourselves and go for it!
Keisha Starrett, Teacher
"Grab a chance and you won't be sorry for a might-have-been."
We Didn't Mean To Go To Sea- Arthur Ransome
What we're learning this term
- Children should come dressed in their PE kits on Mondays and Wednesdays.
- Spellings are set on a Monday and tested the following Monday.
- The children are expected to read for 10 minutes each evening, practise spellings and complete 5 minutes on Times Tables Rockstars. Their log ins for TTRS can be found in the back of their homework diary.
- Please sign your child's homework diary weekly.
Pupil Voice Groups
Following applications written by the children at school, the following pupils were chosen to represent our different pupil voice groups. These groups are led by teachers and will involve meetings and projects across the year for the children to be involved in.
- School Council – Evie
- Arts Committee – Alfie
- Reading Ambassador – Will
- Digital Leader – Georgia
- Eco-committee – Holly
- French Ambassador – Sanhita
- Sports Crew – Charlotte
- Science Squad – Michael
Please make use of the following to support your child's learning:
- Daily reading
- Reading Passport
- OJS Passport
- Daily TTRS
- Complete MyMaths (x3 sessions per week)
- Weekly spellings