Year 3 Owls
We're the Owls!
We're freewheeling flyers, hard working and wise. We aim high and believe we can achieve!
"You have brains in you head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose."
Oh the Places You'll Go - Dr. Seuss
What we're learning
- Mr Gray will be teaching the class Mondays - Wednesdays and Mrs McNerney will be teaching Thursday and Friday.
- Children should come dressed in their PE kits on Mondays and Wednesday.
- Spellings are set on a Friday and tested the following Friday.
- The children are expected to read for 10 minutes each evening, practise spellings and complete 5 minutes on Times Tables Rockstars. Their TTRS logins can be found in the back of their homework diary.
- Please sign your child’s homework diary weekly.
- We will visit the library fortnightly on a Friday.
Class book is 'Harry Potter & the Philosopher's Stone' by JK Rowling.
Please make use of the following to support your child's learning:
- Daily reading
- Reading Passport
- OJS Passport
- Daily TTRS
- Complete My Maths (x3 sessions per week)
- Weekly spellings