Year 3 Foxes
We're the Foxes!
Welcome to our class. We're alert and adventurous, cool and keen. We explore, create, learn and succeed.
Rachel Allenby, Teacher
"Watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you, because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places."
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- Roald Dahl
What we're learning
- Children should come dressed in their PE kits on Monday and Thursday.
- Spellings are set on a Friday and tested the following Friday.
- The children are expected to read for 10 minutes each evening, practise spellings and complete 5 minutes on Times Tables Rockstars. Their TTRS logins can be found in the back of their homework diary.
- Please sign your child’s homework diary weekly.
- We will visit the library fortnightly on a Tuesday.
Class book is 'Fantastic Mr Fox' by Roald Dahl.
Please make use of the following to support your child's learning:
- Daily reading
- Reading Passport
- OJS Passport
- Daily TTRS
- Complete My Maths (x3 sessions per week)