Year 4 Snow Leopards
We're the Snow Leopards!
Welcome to our class. We’re adventurous explorers, brave and bold. We try new things and never ever give up!
Jane Stockton, Teacher
“You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.”
Winnie the Pooh - AA Milne
What we're learning
- Children should come dressed in their PE kits on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Spellings are set on a Monday and tested the following Monday, along with homework.
- The children are expected to read for 15 minutes each evening, practise spellings and complete 5 minutes on Times Tables Rockstars. Their log ins for TTRS can be found in the back of their planners. Children are set 2 tasks each week to complete on MyMaths.
- Please sign your child's homework diary weekly.
- We visit the school library fortnightly on a Monday.
Pupil Voice Groups
Following applications written by the children at school, the following pupils were chosen to represent our different pupil voice groups. These groups are led by teachers and will involve meetings and projects across the year for the children to be involved in.
- Wellbeing Champion: Jack
- Eco Committee: Robyn
- Sports Crew: Ellie
- Reading Ambassador: Matteo
- Digital Leader: Sophie F
- Science Squad: Eli
- Arts Committee: Rafa
- Maths Ambassador: Llewellyn
Please make use of the following to support your child's learning:
- Daily reading
- Reading Passport
- OJS Passport
- Daily TTRS
- Complete MyMaths (x3 sessions per week)
- Weekly spellings