Year 6 Flamingos
We're the Flamingos!
We’re balanced and bright, friendly and fun. We support one another and make a great team.
Ruth Wilkinson, Teacher
Claire Fretwell, Teacher
“Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.”
What we're learning this term
This is our wonderful new class story...
- Children should come dressed in their PE kits on Monday and Thursday.
- Spellings are set on a Monday and tested the following Monday.
- The children are expected to read for 10 minutes each evening, practise spellings and complete 5 minutes on Times Tables Rockstars. Their log ins for TTRS can be found in the back of their homework diary.
- Please sign your child's homework planner.
Pupil Voice Groups
Following applications written by the children at school, the following pupils were chosen to represent our different pupil voice groups. These groups are led by teachers and will involve meetings and projects across the year for the children to be involved in.
- Reading Ambassador: Evie
- Wellbeing Champion: Henry
- Eco Committee: Elsie
- Science Leader: Younis
- Maths ambassador: Jess
- Sports Crew: Ewan
- Arts Committee: Lilly
- Digital Leaders: Hunter
- House Captains: Smiti, Saul, Zyla and Molly
Please make use of the following to support your child's learning:
- Daily reading
- Reading Passport
- OJS Passport
- Daily TTRS
- Complete MyMaths (x3 sessions per week)
- Weekly spellings